Terms and Conditions
1. Payment and/or your returned course form constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Following receipt of your booking form and/or payment, Richmond Cricket Club will send you an email to confirm your booking.
3. To apply for a cancellation, please email email@example.com with the name of the child and the course dates you wish to cancel. Huw from Richmond Cricket Coaching will contact you to confirm the cancellation and organise a refund.
4. Injury/Illness*: In the case of any participants missing sessions due to injury or sickness you will be offered a refund.
5. We do not ever cancel our sessions due to the weather and will always look after all attendees for the stated course hours. Therefore, no credit days or refunds will be issued in this case.
6. Richmond Cricket Coaching reserves the right to modify a programme due to adverse weather conditions, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstances.
7. If a parent or guardian would like to make a complaint to Richmond Cricket Club, then they should contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
By making payment and/or completing the booking form, you confirm that you are the parent or guardian of the child listed within the booking and have custody and control of him/her and you confirm that:
- You have read and accept all of our terms and conditions.
- You accept that we will only administer prescribed drugs, e.g. antibiotics or inhaler, to your child during the camp with your verbal and written consent at the start of the course.
- You consent that we may call upon emergency medical advice for your child if an incident requires it.
- You accept that there is an inherent risk of injury in our cricket programme.
- You consent to trained first aid personnel caring for your child in the event of an accident.
- We accept no responsibility for loss or damage or equipment that may occur on our courses.